Rukmini, Krishna's Wife


I feel blessed to have read this incredible book. I first wanna thank author Saiswaroopa Iyer  for having written this amazing book on Rukmini, the beloved wife of Lord Krishna. I'm literally speechless for there are no words to describe how fantabulous the book was. It left me with tears in the end. My love for Krishna and Rukmini has increased beyond measure. The book is not just an amazing read but a phenomenal feat in which the author has done a miraculous job! 


Rukmini as portrayed by author Saiswaroopa Iyer is such a remarkable woman, a huge pillar of strength to her husband, an epitome of bravery and an embodiment of faith, love and sacrifice. She truly is a resplendent Goddess...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sita's Sister

Saraswathi Civilization

Draupadi - The Tale of an Empress