Avishi

 Avishi by Saiswaroopa Iyer is one of the best books that I had ever read... ๐Ÿ‘ŒI wished that I had picked up the book much earlier...


The narrative style is excellent and it kept me glued to the book... ๐Ÿ˜Š The marvellous book was a page Turner and I could not put it down...! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ


It is a well researched book. I appreciate the efforts that the author has taken.


Although, I was not aware of Vishpala of Rigveda previously, after reading the book, her character is very much engraved in my heart... Her spirit of courage, enthusiasm and determination deserves to be appreciated... She is such a great warrior and an amazing inspiration to all the women out there... No doubt, Avishi is a wonder Woman of India...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sita's Sister

Saraswathi Civilization

Draupadi - The Tale of an Empress