Prem Purana


Prem Purana written by Usha Narayanan is one of the best books that I had ever read. I first wanna thank the author for having written such a fantastic book. I appreciate the efforts that the author has taken. The book contains three stories describing the marvelous glory of love.. The first one is about Lord Ganesh and about how he loved and finally married the three daughters of Brahma - Siddhi, Riddhi and Buddhi. The second one is about one of the important characters in Ramayana.. It is about Mandodari and about her unconditional love, support, care and devotion on behalf of her husband Ravana. And the third one is about Damayanti and about the pangs and the miserable agony that she endured to be reunited with her beloved husband Nala. 


The book is truly amazing. It is a page turner. I could never put it down. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of the incredible book. The excellent book transports the readers to a whole new world. I felt as if I were in a land of bliss while reading Prem Purana. I would surely recommend the beautiful book to every single book lover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sita's Sister

Saraswathi Civilization

Draupadi - The Tale of an Empress